Monday, April 4, 2011

Long Time No See...

Sorry, I haven't posted anything since forever back. Been soo busy with school work and all that haven't had time to make any personal work, well more like work on any I really want to post on here.

I've decided to focus this blog more on work that I'd like to progress with my design and illustrative studies at school. Just to prove I've been hard at work I'll post a few pics of one of my current school projects Therefore I'm going to be deleting a lot of my old posts on here. Starting fresh...kinda.

The theme of the current project that was given to me in my Stdio & Research class was "fashion, allegory and likeness". Here's my interpretation (a work on progress at the moment)

Yeahhh, I know I'm stealing ZSO's method of work documentation :P

the key to great design is planning. roughs roughs roughs!

yes that is ice cream.

ooooh yess.....

Chaetodon Auriga - Thread Fin Butterfly fish


found black ink bic pens and the first Zanclus cornutus - Moorish Idol inked.

No comments:

Post a Comment