Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Montréal, Je t'aime

Here's a way overdue photo dump of pics from my Montréal trip. What can I say? Delicious food, friendly people, amazing art scene, rich history and amazing architecture. Montréal, Je t'aime!


My lovely Diana F+
Bixi rental bikes
Best breakfast ever!
What happens when they mix highly addictive substances with frozen yogurt
Toppings for your Frigo

cute toilet sign ^_^
 
Schwartz's meat shop tastes like mom's home cooking then it roundhouse kicked her in the face!
BEST MEAT SANDWICH EVER!!! SERIOUSLY! My cousin took me here once when I was too young to appreciate anything but i still remember this sandwich over 7 years later.
Who can say no to a little chocolate?
no words needed to describe.
Murals like these are all over the city

This one was done by some children and posted outside their school.....or at least I think it was done by the kids.




The most random arrangement of misfit toys in what looks to be a closed down boutique of some sort.

I can't get over how charming the homes are here.




My bf's uncle's washroom.






Montreal's Notre-Dame Basilica

I wish I took more pics of the Jazz Festival. But out of the few I took, This one is my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Very awesome.. Great pics! ..xoc

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pbt1DNYLiBs/TkDiCu_jnzI/AAAAAAAAAQw/gAxpqWR3gqI/s1600/Cam253.jpg

    looks delicious

    ReplyDelete