Thursday, August 11, 2011

UFOs in Fractal Forest!

I just got back from Shambhala Music Festival on Monday. This is my first year going and I gotta say it was absolutly stellar! I ended up spending most of my time at the Fractal Forest Stage therefore a lot of the pics will be featuring it's signature Pyramid DJ booth. I was so excited with all the pics I took that I stayed up all night edited my favorite ones and now they're ready to be displayed and hopefully enjoyed by you guys! I've posted my faves on here, and a link to my Flickr so you can check the rest of them out! >>  Shambhala 2011 photoset

Me in Sham mode.



Here's to give you an idea of what the crowd and atmosphere was like.
The DJ booth for the Fractal Forest Stage is under that pyramid.


This is where they control the sound and lighting I believe.











No comments:

Post a Comment